Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day




We have so much to be thankful for on Father's Day. My own father who is so supportive and loving. I have learned so much from him, and he is a fun and caring Papa for my children. And Bill... He is so funny, loving, and hard-working. Gracie and Will are so lucky that he is their father. So lots of hugs and kisses going out to these two men in our lives as well as Grandpa Bill who will forever be in our hearts. We love them very much. Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Happy Fathers Day!! Love Dad and Bill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amie! Mer forwarded me your blog address, so now I'll be bugging you to post more often too ;) You have such an incredible family, I love the pics and the song! xoxox Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amie, I just read your Father's Day message. Thank you the nice words and also for being a great daughter. You are still my 'little' girl. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete